Saturday 30 April 2016

A dialogue between a shop keeper and a customer.




Shopkeeper: Good morning, Sir, what do you want?
Customer: A pair of shoes and a pair  of socks.
Shopkeeper: Here are they all.
Customer: Thank you, let me see. This pair of shoes will not suit me. it is too tight.
Shopkeeper: Well I shall change it.
Customer: This fits me well. Now let me see the socks.
Shopkeeper: Here it is.
Customer: No, this will not do., I don’t like the color.
Shopkeeper: What color do you prefer, Sir?
Customer: Black.
Shopkeeper: We have not got that in our stock. But I show you far super quality of different color.
Customer: No, thank you. I don’t want it. What is the bill amount?
Shopkeeper: Taka one thousand and seven hundred only.
Customer: Here is the sum
Shopkeeper: Thanks.
Customer: Good bye.
Shopkeeper: Good bye.

2 comments:

  1. Most of the time I don’t make comments on websites, but I'd like to say that this article really forced me to do so. Really nice post! şişli ingilizce kursu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. Stay connected with me to get update next time.

      Delete