Friday 23 September 2016

Voice Changing Part-3

Future Indefinite Tense

*** In case of changing Active voice to Passive voice if the sentence is Future Indefinite Tense
according to subject shall/will be  are used.


Structure: Sub+ shall/will be+vpp+pre.+ob.
     
        Active voice: We will do the work.
Passive voice: The work will be done by us.
Active voice: I shall do my duty.
Passive voice: My duty will be done be me.
Active voice: He will run a race.
Passive voice: A race will be run by him.
Active voice: We will call you.
Passive voice: You will be called by us.

Interrogative Sentence

Structure: Shall/will+Sub+be+ vpp+pre.+ob?

Active voice: Will you finish the work today?
Passive voice: Will the work be finished today by you?
Active voice: Shall I help you?
Passive voice: Will you be helped by me?

Future Contnuous Tense

*** In case of changing Active voice to Passive voice if the sentence is Future Contnuous Tense
according to subject shall/will be being  are used.

Structure: Sub+ shall/will be+being+vpp+pre.+ob.


Active voice: He will be reading the newspaper now.
Passive voice: The newspaper will be being read by him now.
Active voice: We will be playing football then.
Passive voice: Football will be being played by us then.

Interrogative sentence

Structure: Shall/will+Sub+be+being vpp+pre.+ob?

Active voice: Will you be singing a song?
Passive voice: Will a song be being sung by you?
Active voice: Shall I be learning my lesson?
Passive voice: Will my lesson be being learnt by me?


Future Perfect Tense

*** In case of changing Active voice to Passive voice if the sentence is Future Perfect Tense
according to subject shall/will have been  are used.


Structure: Sub+ shall/will have been+vpp+pre.+ob.

Active voice: He will have sold the car by this time.
Passive voice: The car will have been sold by him by this time.
Active voice: The teacher will have punished the boy.
Passive voice: The boy will have been punished by the teacher.

Negative sentence
Structure: Sub+ shall/will have been+vpp+pre.+ob.

Active voice: I shall have not done the work.
Passive voice: The work will have not been done by me.
Active voice: They will have not told me  a story.
Passive voice: A story will have not been told me by them.


Future Perfect Continuous Tense

*** In case of changing Active voice to Passive voice if the sentence is Future Perfect Tense
according to subject shall/will have been  are used.

Structure: Sub+ shall/will have been being+vpp+pre.+ob.

Active voice: I shall have been doing the work.
Passive voice: The work will have been being done by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment