Tuesday 16 April 2019

My Best Friend




We may be able to have a hundred or a thousand friends, or even more. But there is only one friend who really has loyalty on you if you really think about it, that is best friend. The name of my friend is Israt Jahan Sumi. She is 11 years old. She lives in Dhaka city. She is a good student. She is in class 5. Her father is a teacher and her mother is a housewife. She has one brother and one sister. She is very hard working person. She is gentle and punctual. Her hobby is gardening. She shares her happiness with me. She is short and fat. But she is healthy and beautiful. She has short black hair. Her eyes are black too. She is a nice girl. She is always friendly and helpful. Everybody likes her. In the afternoon, we talk and spend a lot of time together. She is a witty person. She often tells jokes and riddles. She also helps me in my studies. She comforts me in my sorrows. She looks beautiful. She is my best friend. I feel proud of myself for having such a wonderful friend. I love her very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment