Saturday 24 February 2018

Q: Write a letter to your friend thanking him/her for her/his gift in your birthday party.



                                                                            10/ Khan Residency,

Banasree, Rampura
Dhaka-1219
6th February, 2018
My Dear Samia,
Thank you for accepting my invitation and attending in my birthday party last night. I hope that you enjoyed the party and had a good time with my friends and family members.
I am writing this letter to thank you for the beautiful gift you gave me.  I have become very delighted by getting the book of my favorite writer. You know I already wanted to buy this book. I had had a lot of gifts on that day. But your gift is the loveliest one. I think that your gift is not just a gift; rather it is a symbol of your love for me.
I thank you once again for the nice present on my birthday. Please convey my best regards to your parents.
Your Loving Friend
Joya

No comments:

Post a Comment