Saturday 24 February 2018

Q: Write a letter to your father informing him about your preparation for your upcoming MT Examination.





10/ Khan Residency,
Banasree, Rampura
Dhaka-1219
6th February, 2018
My dear Father,
I received your letter and money yesterday. I am happy to know that you are all well. In the letter, you wanted to know about my preparation for my upcoming M.T. Examination.

You will be glad to know that my preparation for the examination is better than before. You know that I am weak in English and Math. But now, I have overcome this problem because I have joined in a coaching center for better preparation. Moreover, I have already completed all the syllabus of all subjects.

So, I can assure you that I’ll cut a better figure in the upcoming examination.
Don’t worry for me, father. I have no problem here living in the hostel. With regards to you and mother.
Yours affectionately
Joyee

No comments:

Post a Comment