Wednesday 23 May 2018

Write a letter to your friend to join in the summer vacation with you.



                                                                                             27/ Khan Villa                                                                                                                 Banasree, Rampura,                                                                                                           Dhaka-1219
                                                                                        29th April, 2018
Dear Y,
I got your letter yesterday. I hope you are well by the grace of Allah. Our school is closed now for summer vacation. I will go to my village home with my parents. I wish that you should spend a few days with us. There are many historical places in our village. We will visit these places and enjoy the nice scenery of the village also. You will have lots funs and enjoy tasty foods there. I hope you will surely spend some days of summer vacation with us.

Convey my regards to uncle and aunty.

Yours ever
X




From
X
Bansree, Rampura
Dhaka-1219, Bangladesh.
Stamp
To
Y
Gulshan-1
23-Gulshan, Dhaka-1212
Bangladesh.


No comments:

Post a Comment